A collection of things I have built and experimented
with over the years.
A super polished and accessible range slider. Some of the features this slider supports:
- Click on the bar to set the value.
- Click and drag anywhere on the bar to drag the closest knob. Sometimes we mis-click the knob. This range adapts and helps you out.
- Drag a knob past the other knob's location. It can be annoying having to adjust the knobs in the correct order. Now you don't have to.
- Use the arrow keys to adjust a knob's value by one. Need to go faster? Hold shift while pressing an arrow key.
- Use home/end to set the knob to its min and max values.
A side project that I launched at the end of 2008 that is still going strong.
It is an online ticketing platform with over $38 million in sales
to date. The project consists of a marketing website, event management
app, check-in app, and mobile apps for iOS and Android.
Exploration of what a city building app may look like.
CityAction attempted to make the city application process
and records more accessible to the public. Largely a failure,
it did spawn the idea for
analyzing building occupancy via lights.